The Cybersecurity Learning Saturday program is designed for busy professionals to learn something interesting on a Saturday.
Register for the following upcoming learning sessions:
- Building a business case for Security Operations Center (SOC) – How to set yourself up for a successful funding approval.
- When to call a Cybersecurity vendor – Pros/cons of full or partial SOC outsourcing.
- Building a comprehensive project plan for SOC implementation.
- SOC staff training and development – Creating a plan for SOC staff skills development.
- Meaningful metrics for a Cybersecurity Operations Center
Why Join Cybersecurity Learning Saturday?
While a short training session is not going to make you expert in a certain area of Cybersecurity, it will take you half way there! The objective of this event is to provide you a head start for learning new skills, take initial steps towards achieving industry certifications, earn CPE credits, and advance your career in the field of Cybersecurity.