The final draft of “Cybersecurity Arm Wrestling – Winning the perpetual fight against crime by building a modern Security Operations Center (SOC)” book is complete and is available for download and your comments. The book consists of ten chapters as listed below:
- SOC Business Case Development
- Logs and other data sources
- SOC Human Resources
- SOC Technology Stack
- SOC Implementation Planning
- SOC Operations and Incident Response
- SOC Staff Training and Skills Development
- Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting
- Open Source Solutions for SOC
The final version will be published on paper and will be available through amazon.com for purchase and may contain additional content (based upon additional reviews). The expected timeframe for paper copy is April 2021.
Download the PDF Version
You can download the final draft version immediately from is this URL. Please provide your comments, recommendations, and any suggestions before the final version is published as paper copy.
I am extremely thankful to many individuals who provided their input and reviews to make this book better. They include but are not limited to the following:
- Aaron Woody
- Andres Ricardo Almanza Junco
- Atif Yusuf
- Chad Sturgill
- Dan Bunner
- Eric Tremblay
- Eric Zielinski
- Jeff Harrison
- Kim Behn
- Mick Leach
- Phillip Crump
- Yasir Khalid
Thank you all for your help!
- Final Draft of Book – Cybersecurity Arm Wrestling
- Six Essential Ingredients for Building a Successful Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Achieving Excellence in SOC Operations and Incident Response
- What is a Next Generation SOC and does it Cost More?
- Setting up Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)