While there is a huge list of CISO responsibilities as we discussed in CISO Mindmap, keeping oneself focused on value creation and security program improvements is not easy. The following four questions will help improve efficiency of the program by automation and picking right problems to solve.
- How can we automate this?
- Is this problem worth solving?
- Will this enable business or add value?
- What incremental improvement can we make today?
While my focus is information security community, these questions are relevant for all knowledge workers and leaders irrespective of their field of work.
- Four Questions CISOs Should Ask Themselves Everyday
- Software Bill of Material and Vulnerability Management Blind Spots
- Podcast: CISO MindMap and Recommendations for 2022-23
- EBK-Cybersecurity: Understanding Stock Market Terminology
- Essential Business Knowledge for InfoSec Professionals
Subscribe to Blog
To keep updated with latest posts, please subscribe to this blog via email.